Too much of a good thing

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Why am I reminded of you

When my favorite song plays  

Averted eyes and half-smiles

Of never-been days                

Afterthoughts: What is UP with me! I'm making gay lines rhyme when everybody else is recruiting melt-in-my-eyes dates to snog on New Year's Day. I must've sensed something was radically wrong when the only analogy I could drawto my interest-in-guys curve was an inverse Newton's Law of Cooling graph. But I learn from my mistakes. Next time Bonham's symbol reminds me of pending Venn diagrams, the stop-mugging alarm will go off. 

Labels:

posted by Nayantara at 11:14 PM

1 Comments:

id like to know the story behind this, seems interesting :) LOL at the inverse newton graph.

January 24, 2009 at 1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home