Too much of a good thing

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Can't get anywhere? Try: on my nerves

If ever you plan to give me an irritability-meter, make sure it is calibrated to very high levels. Courier it. If you risk coming within a mile’s circumference of where I am, the learned will assume you want to relocate your facial features. Or resemble Sudhir Mishra (with due respect to his creator).

I have scores of scores to settle (so long, Creativity!).

Nokia earphones first. Unheard of companies like Sony Erection and Pee-lips manufacture decent canalphones that provide proper isolation from surrounding noise. What’s more, they don’t double up as acupuncture kits with a grudge against your ears. What pricks! Pun intended.
The bus driver’s and my music tastes aren’t very compatible. What I mean to say is, it is not too pleasant to hear Radio Mirchi and Radio Indigo simultaneously. This is what an average minute sounds like:
I've found a reasonii de nakhre for me to change who soni lagade o meinu a reason to keindie po po po start over new po po po jaane jaana and the reason is you-oooooo and the reason is mainu bhi nakhre you-ooo and the reason is po po po.

Next.
Orkut has switched to Railway format of timings. (Whatever you call the 1840 hours thing).
Isn’t it of any fucking consequence to them that subtracting 12 requires my as many minutes?

Next.
I’m unable to make up my mind whether to marry Will Smith or Imran Khan. :|
They’ve been waiting out in the lashing rain for 2 days for an answFine! I’ll drop it. :|
But anyone contesting my claim about the absolute cuteness of the former’s incisors or the latter’s skin folds near his temples, can kiss their Sharukh-loving asses goodbye.
Barack Obama, by the way, is out of the race. Not the US presidential one, silly!

Next.
I want to change my name to something that takes less than 9 seconds to pronounce, and 9 months to pronounce right. Suggestions are invited. If you are, in any way, related to Andhra Pradesh Finance minister Rosaiah’s christeners, have mercy and abstain.

Bah, now I'm bored. More coming soon.

Did I hear you groan?

Labels:

posted by Nayantara at 9:41 PM

22 Comments:

tara?

lol or zara or whatever...

i agree the nokia head phones suck....

July 19, 2008 at 10:14 PM  

First things first. Criticeejums.

1) Manipulating of brand names does not make you cool.
2) Its called a 24-hour clock.
3) The "9 months" part is giving me uncomfortable ideas.
4) Yes, you did.

Other than all that, I hope I irritated you as well. :P

And Will Smith over newbie. Will Smith can sing, goddamn you!!

July 20, 2008 at 7:57 PM  

i love it when you rant :P

July 21, 2008 at 2:22 AM  

did you hear me laugh?

July 23, 2008 at 4:40 PM  

Shhhh!!
Don't marry Will Smith
You're to good for him!!

In fact, I'll make the ultimate sacrifice and marry him myself
:|

:D Muhahahahaaa

July 31, 2008 at 3:29 AM  

Oh man, I must travel in that bus you speak of. I Looove Hinglish songs or anything closely resembling one.

I almost died out of happiness hearing "Dil Dance Maare Re".

August 5, 2008 at 2:59 AM  


1. Irritability meter - I'm searching one too, which also has "Totally pissed off ^_^" n "Where's that F^ckin Chainsaw??" labels on it.

2. Yeah Nokia's deep shit. The only thing good being Build quality(you can actually run a truck over it, and it'll work!!) and that "I can do whatever shit I want with this" feeling you get. Earphones are Nokia's greatest mistake.

3. 24 hour format aint that bad, unless you cant recognize if its time for you to switch on that nightmode in ur cam...

4. I am not even in college yet.. :P

5. Did you hear me groan?? I think I heard you... :/

6. I hate numbering...cant believe I typed Six:FullStop just before I said this...bleah!!


k..thats about it..twas a good read...blogrollin you... :D

August 5, 2008 at 9:32 AM  

Hehe..First tymer here..Cool blog..

"But anyone contesting my claim about the absolute cuteness of the former’s incisors or the latter’s skin folds near his temples, can kiss their Sharukh-loving asses goodbye."

That was nice..
addin u to my floaters..

Cheers.. :)

August 5, 2008 at 3:09 PM  

hilarious!!!

nokia headphones is an interesting observation..

and the joy of radio mirchi and indigo together must have been awesome

also keep obama in the race..

August 14, 2008 at 11:25 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 15, 2008 at 10:47 PM  

not boring at all

August 15, 2008 at 10:47 PM  

i lurrrrved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nt wdf r u doin takin law!!!!!!!!journalism!!!!!!!pls.....if such amazin talents doesnt get a platform betta than sum blog.......whers d world goin?!?!?!

August 19, 2008 at 9:50 PM  

hehehheeh....giggles......awsum gurl!!!! ur going to waste on da net!!! u should publish ur own newspaper and write all dose jokes of urs and also dese blogs in dem!!!! ull attain fame so fast...u may just be able to seduce imraan away from avantika...

November 2, 2008 at 2:28 PM  

Your last post was in July? :O

Anyway - Random rants about pointless PMS on utterly nonsensical things - Always rib-tickling :D

November 9, 2008 at 6:43 PM  

interesting...people spam pointlessly similar comments just to have their say

sniff...i never ever get this many people on my damn blog

so anyway, i'm jd's friend...you know, the lead in "the bing bang theory"

November 19, 2008 at 2:10 AM  

by railway timings u mean 24 hour format,rite?
well you have to start getting used to it soon 'cause most of the world runs on that format...

January 20, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

I like it when you make an ennuing blogpost.

May your candy poo poo poo too.

January 24, 2009 at 12:54 AM  

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

February 14, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

February 19, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

February 20, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills

February 21, 2010 at 8:24 PM  

You know, people unceasingly make comments when anything is predicted to come to pass in 2012, like “obviously that is if the faction is hush here.” You do realize that the Mayans prognosticate the humanity will end on Dec. 21 (or 23rd)? So in all strong if anything is affluent to happen in 2012 there is only the slimmest chance that the world will have ended already it happens.
[url=http://2012earth.net/future_and_past_of_the_earth.html
]mayan calendar 2012
[/url] - some truth about 2012

February 26, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home