Too much of a good thing

Thursday, June 5, 2008

At (b)loggerheads

Boredom is no longer the single prevalent mood now. Fuckness is back, and how!
Owing to 25 hours of Orkutting a day, newly discovered joys of blogging, cycling lessons to nieces, Khaled Hosseini, Opeth et al, my scores reflect an IQ matched only by a shoehorn. If I don’t do miraculously well in the coming test, I’ll sure as hell be kicked out of my JEE tuitions.
I think it’s anyway an inevitability, given my past records. I’ll try to break my fall with a decent score and then come back here. Excuse the sporadic comments, replies and posts. Be back on 22nd, folks! :)

posted by Nayantara at 9:36 AM

10 Comments:

lol be back soon...:)

June 5, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

Jee. BASE. Ah, so strenous. *smirks* :P

Be back 22nd early morning nly. :P :)

June 5, 2008 at 11:29 AM  

Ouch! Juu okay?

June 6, 2008 at 3:34 AM  

Incidentally Boneywasawarrior whatever and i are BASE alumni and i am so glad abt. the creative abilities that are still unharmed after attending the classes. :P

Great comic strip and as a bus and bus-pass veteran (still cant get of the hangover even in engg. coll. :P) i totally connected with your experiences.

Base tests are screwing and it will numb you off the pain that follows after the actual exams :P

All the best...

June 6, 2008 at 5:10 PM  

Shoo! Shoooo! Go study!
;)
And holl tha best!!!

June 8, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

Well, then. I guess there's nothing left to be said except... Good luck...

June 9, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

all the best :)

June 11, 2008 at 6:27 PM  

Our fun/ny day out post is still missing.

X-(

June 13, 2008 at 4:55 PM  

IQ of a shoehorn..gotta use that somewhere.

And MacNut is here too :O :|

July 15, 2008 at 6:35 AM  

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! wedding dresses with sleeves!?! Louboutin Shoes christian louboutin platforms. Princess A-Line

July 24, 2011 at 2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home