Too much of a good thing

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bob Geldorf for George Bush. Okay fine, thats not it.

I broke up with my sense of humor, I don’t know how to tag people, I just realised I've been using my brother's toothbrush, I claim to be a fan of Man-U only because I’m ignorant of any other club, black nail polish is the closest some people can get to metal, I get an average of 1 SMS per 3 days- 2 of them from CellOne asking me to download satyabhama-baramma as my caller-tune.

So don’t you ask me ‘How’s life?’!

Labels: ,

posted by Nayantara at 7:09 PM

8 Comments:

ROFLMAO!

OMFG, hilarious.

and i thought u understood what taggin people means!!!!!!!!! :O :|

March 31, 2008 at 12:41 AM  

Wht tha.. good one!

April 1, 2008 at 8:32 AM  

:D Howz life lady?? ;)

April 15, 2008 at 2:58 AM  

Aye!! I go to GERMAN class everyday. :D

Hows life? :D And *I* am the only one who messages you. Ungrateful wretch. X-(

April 15, 2008 at 7:39 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 16, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

♥bμşγ-ŵŗϊŧēŕ♥
=D
Yeah, I thought admitting it would make me look less dumb. =P

@ perfect imperfection
Thanks! =)
=/

@ da rodent
=/
I think better. Atleast I got a new toothbrush. So thats one less.
=P

@ honeydew-jia

Danke Schon (=P) for that. Oh I couldn't be bothered to get the two dots above the 'o' right. I hope you'll forgive me. =P
And I DO reply! =/

April 16, 2008 at 10:16 AM  

friggin awesome.. It's hard to imagine you get bored.. talk to yourself.. all the boredom will vanish!!

February 11, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

You have some sth~~ bridal jackets Louboutin Shoes christian louboutin platforms. Mother Of Bride

July 23, 2011 at 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home