Too much of a good thing

Friday, February 8, 2008

The straight-face files: Part I

I was trying to figure out if my gameboy could ward off my boredom, when the non-vegetarian symbol on it caught my eye. After brooding over why on earth it made its way there, I realized it was the Japanese flag. :-|

I mistook 'Mensuration of triangles' for 'Menstruation of triangles' and submitted my notes that way. :-|

If your friend is going out with a cottonian, and is looking for something cute (not in my opinion, though) to call him, NEVER suggest 'Cotton Candy'. :-| However pleased you may be with yourself, never expect your friends to appreciate it. :-|

Labels: ,

posted by Nayantara at 11:24 AM

10 Comments:

woa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!amazin dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but just 1question!!!!!!!!!hmmm.....whos d cottonian n whos datin him????lol

March 4, 2008 at 2:40 PM  

haha :D
nice name, I like it, cotton candy, seriously!!

March 17, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

Hey, never realized Japan was edible...

I guess these flag-makers think of everything, eh?

My boss was saying he had a tough time in Japan because of his die hard leaf-eating habits... Japan didn't offer much for the vegetarian tourist.

NOW we know why...

:)

March 18, 2008 at 11:31 PM  

=))


LMAO!

March 20, 2008 at 5:07 PM  

@ Sunaina

Erm... You dunno? =P

@ prehistoric developments!

What're you waiting for?! Hook up with a cottonian right wawy! =D

@ hammy

=D

@ purplestorm

I feel so stupid =P

March 21, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

Really really arbit and funny.

March 27, 2008 at 11:22 PM  

hmm... alright.. i'll look out for 'cotton candy' from my lady.. :P

April 15, 2008 at 3:01 AM  

@ manu akula
Ah yes! =D =)

@ da rodent
I hope she's rich. I hold the patent. ;)

From your blog, I thought you're from Chennai! Or is there a Cottons schools there also? :$

April 16, 2008 at 10:20 AM  

@nayantara: whoops that came out bad. that was supposed to be "I'll remember cotton candy for my lady". but well. lesson: never read blogs before you go to sleep. even if you do.. do not comment.. :P

yeah, from chennai.

April 16, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

heh heh heh heh

what about bangladesh?

January 24, 2009 at 1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home