Too much of a good thing

Saturday, May 31, 2008

My first tag!

Thanks, Mac! *sob sob* :D

4 Jobs I’ve had in chronological order


I’m still in the study-until-your-ass-peels-away-cos-your-whole-life-is-dependent-on-your-12th-marks phase. If my marks are anything to go by, these are my prospective career options:

1. Apply to ‘Wanted Salesgirl contact 9862537281’. Last a day.

2. Bus-stand brochure distributor. Last an hour.

3. Call centre cab driver. Last an employee.

Poor person ferried by me (PPFBM): I want compensation, sir.
I met with an accident yesterday!
Poor person ferried by me’s boss (PPFBMB)
: OMG! How did it happen?
PPFBM
: I met the cab-driver.
=/

4.
Person who supervises bungee jumping. [=/] Mortality rates, of course, will rise.


4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over

I can’t watch any movie more than once. It’s a big thing if it can sustain my interest the first time itself. =/

4 Places I’ve Lived (in order)

  1. Detroit
  2. Berlin
  3. Pune
  4. Malaysia
Right! Who am I kidding! Only Bangalore! :(

  1. Rajajinagar
  2. Vijaynagar
  3. Chandralayout
  4. Nagarbhavi
=P

4 TV Shows I Like

(This is suicidal! I don’t know why I’m owning up to watching these!)

1. The OC
1.5. Dawson's Creek
2. Wonder years
2.5. Hannah Montana
3. Seinfield
3.5. Full house
4. Life with Derek

4 Favorite Foods

This is easy! Anything vegetarian, with chocolate, minus vegetables will do.


4 Places I’d Rather Be

1. On a beach with some-of-you-know-who. =/

2. Some extreme sports place with some-of-you-know-who. =/

3. Medieval Russia with some-of-you-know-who. =/

4. Afghanistan with some-of-you-know-who. =/

And I'm done with the baby steps of blogosphere! :D

P.S. Brown bomb at corner house, busywriter! For saving me the mortification of not understanding the tag-funda! :D

Labels:

posted by Nayantara at 10:10 AM

12 Comments:

Have crush on any blogger in bloggerville ? You feel the oomph up in your heart when you read him or her ? Do you make a point to visit his or her blog many times a day and read it being silent but are laidback to pass your message to your crush? Have a dedication or confession to make ? Please visit my blog (http://ashusdiary.blogspot.com/2008_05_25_archive.html#5685060046796232372) to enable me play a cupid for you, if you feel so. Come be a part of the fun and excitement. Let your dil dance happy happy and show off your creative tashan at my Ultra Milds space…Participate in the poll and put your suggestions. I would come up with the dedication post and roll out the methodology to confess your crush soon…..
Light up your blog and your weekend…..
Cheers,
Ashu

May 31, 2008 at 2:31 PM  

ROTFL!
Girl! That was seriously funny! I was like "WOW! Detroit.. WOW Berlin..." and then poooof! LOL!
And anything vegetanian with chocolate, minus the veggies? WAY to go! Lets forge a secret society ;)

May 31, 2008 at 4:47 PM  

fav food part was quite hilarious
btw...u wanna be on a beach n in russia n in afghanistan wid voldemort("you-know-who")...euuh!!!:D:D

May 31, 2008 at 6:06 PM  

i'm in the, as you put it, study-until-your-ass-peels-away-cos-your-whole-life-is-dependent-on-your-CAT-score stage. maybe the both of us can submit whatever we call our resumes together

n.b. i luv bungee jumping

i could watch gladiator over and over and over again :) luv that movie!

lmfao @ the 4 places you've lived

at most of the tv shows you like. wtf are they?

i like your choice of food. i also like veg stuff with vegetables substituted with chicken

some-of-you-know-who?!?

May 31, 2008 at 6:09 PM  

OMFG! I really thought you lived in those places. I was like WOW, WHOA, WOW. :| :D

Someone FINALLY got the whole getting-tagged-and-tagging idea. :P *amirks* :P :)

Nice one! Funny, funny. :)

May 31, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

hey dropped in here from mac's blog...nice template...oh n plz study...coz m really find of bungee jumping...so plz save my soul :)

June 1, 2008 at 1:15 AM  

@ macadamia the nut
If that also includes dry horlicks powder with ghee, I'm all for it! :D

@ comfortably numb
Noo! Not you-know-who. Its some-of-you-know-who. Obviously, you're among the ones who don't. Its a person. With a fondness for snakes alright! :D (asa, listening? Keep anyone who knows him from getting to my blog :P)
Thanks for dropping by! =)

@ g-man
Oh there is life after faring badly in 12th? Thats news to me now! Hi-5! =D
Bungee jumping tops my list of why-I'm-dying-to-be-18! =D
TV shows, I told you. I've run out of respectable things to amuse me. =/
Some-of-you-know-who is a person. =/ Some person he is. =P

@ busywriter
Oh I owe you one M! I forgot to acknowledge thy tireless help in getting me to understand the nuances of blogging! =D I'm still trying to figure out the blogrolling part. =P I'll edit the tag with a mention of thee. =P =D =)

@ mayz
Thanks! =)I'll exempt you for dropping by. =P You don't need to worry. =D

June 1, 2008 at 7:58 PM  

is he someone like barney? barney's my imaginary friend! purple hippo wit a pink belly he is

June 1, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

NT... Errr...Voldemort?? :O

:P

Naais ya..

4 movies you could watch over and over are you-know-who's snake video 1,2,3 and 4. :P

And don't worry, that lot isn't going to drop in here. :)

June 1, 2008 at 8:43 PM  

Change of identity. Ta-dah!!

P.S: Don't read my blog.

June 1, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

Change of identity. Ta-dah!!

P.S: Don't read my blog. :|

June 1, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

thnx for d clarification...Nagini was getting a bit jealous :D

June 2, 2008 at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home