Too much of a good thing

Monday, March 16, 2009

Spread the word!

If there's one thing I cannot stand, oh alright, if there are four billion seventy thousand and eight things I cannot stand, then right on top of the stack is someone using my loo. There's a reason its mine. Please buzz off to the Amazon and dig holes; at my place you shall only have nature's missed calls.
Anyway, I hate humans. I really reaaaaalllyy like inanimate things. The samsonite suitcase in my room is the loveliest thing EVER. It just stays and shutsthefuckup. It doesn't get redundant or irritating or stupid or boring. It just stands there.
The bunch of reedy rags playing football in their I'm-cool-look-at-me lampard jerseys outside must learn a thing or two or three or four or five or how if I keep doing this? They could do something worthwhile like getting run over or even struck by a lightning or evaporate. But I digress. Humans are reaaally lame, they're just not right. I can't think of one human who's not a bozo . Bozo reminds me, I looove tazos. Maybe it's because you can use it like a plectrum on your brother's/friend's/any other lame variant of the human species' guitar and make them mad.
And clotheslines should be banned. They're very intrusive when you're absentmindedly reflecting how much you hate them humans. And venting is highly over-rated.
Oh I don't know where this post is going but I can safely mean it when I say I don't care. I don't want to post this but where the FUCK is my secret blog headysilence? The fuckingfuckingfucking assholes say it's not available! I know! I think the organisms behind blogger are humans. Hah thats it! But they better not restore the shitpiece now that I'm exposed. AaaaAAaaaoooohhh noooo!
Of late (fine, from just a moment ago) I've been wondering why Limp Bizkit would name themselves that. My theory is that the guy was eating marie bizkit dipped in milk and it became uncrunchy and he loved the taste of it and thought 'Hey THAT'S what my band will be named after'.
I absolutely adore nights. Daytime should be abolished to some other planet. It's just so dark (you didn't know that, did you?) and unpretentious. Not flashy or strong and yet penetrating. Still, oh yes, I think that's why I love it. It's still and more stiiiiiiiiilllllllll.
And the dozen of you that can't stop sending LAME Nightreaders v/s PUC Royals SMS forwards, can please feed yourselves to alligators. Talking of the T20 hoopla, just how much further in the timeline will you minions continue to find the I-watch-T20-for-the-cheerleaders-lolz lines funny? Think about it. Think about this and everything else and then DIE.

Edit: DUDE! I just found out its 'Deewana hua BADAL' and not 'Deewana hua PAGAL'!!! :O And all these years... *faints*

Labels: ,

posted by Nayantara at 6:31 PM

6 Comments:

..and you'd rather have Jedi Nights to play with their lightsabres? Maybe that's why your post is at 6:01. In the morning.

From a different planet though. Cos outta this world doesn't cut it.

March 27, 2009 at 12:06 AM  

haha... read my blog!!!!... rosezz r rad... violetzz r bloo..... u r hot n ..... i fuk u!!! hahahaha.... good shit though..... ;-),,, had fun reading your blog!!... ;-)

April 4, 2009 at 5:30 AM  

and how do i say that i just vehemently agree with the sentiment??
the more i read your blog the more i love it, and i am reading it when i have ulysses lying on my bed, pleading to be read...

June 6, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

@ basyt
Hey thanks, I'm glad you liked it! :)

June 7, 2009 at 1:03 AM  

Amateure Cams

Erotik Livecams

amateure sex

January 8, 2010 at 3:22 PM  

I get much in your theme really. thank your very much i will come every day! wedding dresses sleeves Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Pumps Bridal Dresses

July 23, 2011 at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home