Too much of a good thing

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Oh my Gauche!

Math exam tomorrow, but I don’t believe in studying for it; I declare myself matheist. 

You could plant some of my recent posts in place of the script of Radha ki betiyaan kuch kar dikhayengi, blow your fringe upwards, and nobody would be able to tell.

But I'm back; back to being as irritated as somebody who's had to listen to Sandeep Khosla talk. You HAVE to listen to him! If you do not clutch your hair like it has rubber grips and wrench it apart before he’s 3 sentences into talking, I’ll personally pray to God you’re exempted from 'Which Dostana Character are you' Requests on Facebook.

I have to change my URL. Not so much because it’s lame as much as because I don’t want it discovered by people who’d turn permanently paraplegic if they chanced upon it.

)Yes, I can play goody girl to perfection(.*

Oh if You read this, please remember you're an insensitive BITCH. And I hope the tiny plastic covering at the end of your shoelace comes out when you most want to wear your converse. BITCH. :)

And please leave comments about what the Kisses chocolates remind you of. I need reassuring that I’m normal. 

*Oh, that’s anti-parent-heses 

posted by Nayantara at 6:37 PM

5 Comments:

You're not gonna believe this - The link is blocked cuz our college server doesn't allow "kiss". Everyday, I hate the BITS net more and more. The hatred grows on you :') :|

Annywho, I feel I feel, I feel the Matheism :( The happiness you feel after the paper is OVER is beyond anything, so hang in there, entee m'girl! =)

And I recently got a "Which part of the body are you?" quiz. I heard there was "extra nipple on the right breast" as one of the results, so I let the quiz pass :| :| :|

Annnd lastbutnottheleastly, anti-parent-heses =)) =)) :D

January 20, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

You called me an ugly bitch? ME? I offered treat, no? :-/ I hope you never get to see an original converse on your shoe rack. Evar! :D

But YAY! Math's done with! I remember the feeling after my Economics paper last year. I nearly flunked in it. Board for Secondary Education bitches.

Oh, and my NRI (pbbft) uncle who lives in the U.S (forgive the phrasing) gave me a whole packet of the Kisses. I finished them in like.. 3 days! And I was 8 then. Feat it was. :)

Oh, and did you see the new LCD TVs in college? Two two. Back to back. Degree side. AWESOME they look! *drools* Haha, yes, we is roxx!

January 21, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

Just heard there's another one in the canteen. =)

January 21, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

Located another one above the door of the Degree library.

I don't know what on Earth they're for. :-/

January 22, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

OK I have no clue who you are and dont wish to know you..

yeah I did "chance upon" your blog.. and I think I will chance upon more often..I like your style of writng..

February 11, 2009 at 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home